Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cowboy figure drawing








Life drawings from class, model dressed as a cowboy.... yee -ha :p

I will be posting more work soon, even though I lost my sketchbook this week!!! Grrrr... that's like the first time that has ever happened! Had a few sketchs, notes, and homework in there that are gone but I'll live. Not as bad as when my lacie hard drive malfunctioned and I lost a month's worth of work (not fun).

Anyways, keep on the blog for updates and tell all your friends!!! :D



"I was five and he was six
We rode on horses made of sticks
He wore black and I wore white
He would always win the fight

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, my baby shot me down."

-Nancy Sinatra
"Bang Bang"
Kill Bill Volume 1 Soundtrack

No comments:

Post a Comment